Good evening Europe and Australia!
Get ready for the Grand Final of Eurovision 2023!
26 countries will battle for the victory!
As will you, for the victory within FantESCy!
FantESCy Edition: April 22nd
LIVE! Edition: May 13th
May we have your votes and your predictions please?
Get ready for the Grand Final!
How does it work?
- Making Your Mind Up: give your personal votes (1 to 12) to each entry.
- Create your own Green Room of 10 countries. Every rank in the Grand Final has its own value: the higher your 10 countries will be ranked in the results of the Grand Finals the more points you will receive.
- Predict the end position of all entries in the Grand Final.
You will receive points for each country in your Green Room depending on their end position during the Grand Final in Rotterdam.
- Did one of your countries in the Green Room end up on top of the table being the Hero of Our Time? You will receive 390 points.
- Number 2 in your Green Room? = 375 points
- Number 3 in your Green Room? = 360 points
- …and this goes on for all ranks with 15 points difference….
- Number 24 in your Green Room? = 45 points
- Did one of your countries in the Green Room somehow end up 25th in Only Teardrops? You will still receive 30 points.
Predict the end position points
For each correctly predicted end position
+ 4 bonus points
More than 10 countries correctly predicted? You earned 4 bonus points for each country after the 10th country
+ 4 extra points
More than 17 countries correctly predicted? You earned 4 extra bonus points for each country after the 17th country
15 bonus points
Predicting the actual winner as your My Number One
Grand Final results
- Predict the end positions and assemble your own Green Room.
- There are no restrictions in the prediction of end positions, e.g. you can predict that all entries will finish in the 11-15 range. In that case, you will have correctly predicted 5 entries, but also missed 21 entries.
- Give your personal votes to each entry.
- Create groups, invite family and friends and compare your personal votes.
- Your personal score and rankings will be available right after the Grand Final.
- In the FantESCy edition in April 2023 the personal votes of the players within FantESCy will determine how many points you will have scored in the Grand Final.
- The deadline for the Grand Final in the FantESCy edition is April 22nd 2023.
- In the LIVE! edition of FantESCy in May 2023, the results during the live shows in Liverpool will determine how the game will develop.
- The deadline for the LIVE! edition is May 13th 2023, right after the second recap has been broadcast.
When is the next edition of FantESCy?
The next edition of FantESCy is in April: FantESCy Eurovision. In May 2023 the LIVE! edition will be available during Eurovision 2023 in Liverpool! The results in the live shows will determine how the game develops.