Good evening Europe and Australia!
Get ready for the Grand Final of Eurovision 2021!
On May 22nd 26 countries will battle for the victory.
As will you, for the victory within FantESCy!
May we have your votes and your predictions please?
Get ready for the Grand Final!
How does it work?
- Making Your Mind Up: give your personal votes (1 to 12) to each entry.
- Create your own Green Room of 10 countries. Every rank in the Grand Final has its own value: the higher your 10 countries will be ranked in the results of the Grand Finals the more points you will receive.
- Predict the end position of all entries in the Grand Final.
You will receive points for each country in your Green Room depending on their end position during the Grand Final in Rotterdam.
- Did one of your countries in the Green Room end up on top of the table being the Hero of Our Time? You will receive 390 points.
- Number 2 in your Green Room? = 375 points
- Number 3 in your Green Room? = 360 points
- …and this goes on for all ranks with 15 points difference….
- Number 24 in your Green Room? = 45 points
- Number 25 in your Green Room? = 30 points
Did one of your countries in the Green Room somehow end up 26th in Only Teardrops? You will still receive 15 points.
Predict the end position points
For each correctly predicted end position
+ 4 bonus points
More than 10 countries correctly predicted? You earned 4 bonus points for each country after the 10th country
+ 4 extra points
More than 17 countries correctly predicted? You earned 4 extra bonus points for each country after the 17th country
15 bonus points
Predicting the actual winner as your My Number One
Grand Final results
- In the first LIVE! edition of FantESCy in May 2021, the results during the live shows in Rotterdam will determine how the game will develop.
- Predict the end positions and assemble your own Green Room.
- There are no restrictions in the prediction of end positions, e.g. you can predict that all entries will finish in the 11-15 range. In that case, you will have correctly predicted 5 entries, but also missed 21 entries.
- Give your personal votes to each entry.
- Create groups, invite family and friends and compare your personal votes.
- The deadline for the Grand Final is when the first recap has been broadcast in the live-show on May 22nd.
- Your personal score will be available after the Grand Final.
- Your rankings will be available Sunday May 23rd.
What and when is the next edition of FantESCy?
In the next edition of FantESCy the personal votes of players within FantESCy will determine how the game develops.